TV Apps Market: Analysis of the TV App Subscription, Advertising, Content and Commerce Ecosystem
This 80 page+ report examines the connected TV app and services market, which NextMarket Insights predicts will reach over $14 billion in revenue in the US by 2017, up from $4.5 billion in 2012.
This report analyzes consumer behavior using just-completed survey data, analyzes key industry trends, market drivers, industry stakeholders, business models and competitive dynamics, and includes forecasts of all apps and associated paid content, subscription, commerce, advertising models through 2017.
A complimentary copy of the report's executive summary and full table of contents can be downloaded here, no credit card required.
Each report purchase comes with two hours of included in-person (travel expenses not included) or phone advisory time.
Also, if you are a startup and interested in this report, please contact us to ask about our startup discount.
Key Questions Addressed:
- Who are the key stakeholders in the TV apps and services market?
- What are the key technical and business drivers for the TV app economy?
- What impact will platform fragmentation have on the growth of the TV apps market?
- How will the TV apps advertising market evolve in the next five years?
- What impact will HTML5 have on the TV apps market?
- What business and monetization models wil grow fastest in the next five years?
- How do consumers use connected TV apps today?
- What are the connected TV app strategies for Roku, Samsung, Vizio, Microsoft, Apple and others?
Who Needs This Report?
- TV manufacturers
- Consumer electronics OEMs
- Multi-channel and cable operators
- Content owners
- App platform providers
- Semiconductor manufacturers
- Web companies
- Advertising technology and services companies
- Investment community
Below is an abbreviated table of contents:
Executive Summary - i-iii
About This Report - iv
About NextMarket Insights - v
Table of Contents - vi-ix
Section 1: Introduction - 10
Section 2: Survey - Consumer TV App Usage - 13
Section 3: Trends in the TV App & Services Market - 19
Section 4: The Connected TV App & Services Business Models - 26
4-1: Key Industry Stakeholders
4-2: Business Models
Section 5: The Forecast - 39
Section 6: Stakeholder Profiles - 56
Section 7: Notes - 82